Insightful and Innovative Back Pain Treatment with Dr. Vanessa Troise, D.C., Our North Massapequa Chiropractor
When you have back pain, your ability to participate in the tasks of daily living, from work, to leisure, to simple chores around the house, can be significantly restricted. Farmingdale chiropractor Dr. Vanessa Troise, D.C., is honored to play a major role in the healing journey of hundreds of patients from our community. With individualized attention provided in a welcoming and empathetic environment, her back pain treatment plans can help people of all ages find relief from their acute or chronic dysfunction.
Fast Facts about Back Pain
Back pain is common. Perhaps even more common than you think! Check out these interesting facts about this prevalent and broad condition:
- About 70 to 80% of people will experience back pain at least once in their lives.
- Low back pain is the leading cause of disability around the world.
- Risk factors for back pain include a sedentary lifestyle, obesity, advancing age, stress, poor posture, repetitive movements, physically demanding jobs, and personal injury (e.g., auto accident, sports injury, work injury, and falls).
- Back pain is not always clearly diagnosable. In some cases, obvious signs of a potential issue, such as a narrowed joint space or disc herniation, may not present with obvious symptoms like pain, but even these "idiopathic" cases of back pain can respond positively to chiropractic care.
- When back pain is diagnosable, the most common causes include muscle strains, vertebral joint subluxations, disc herniation or bulge, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and spinal stenosis.
How Our North Massapequa Chiropractor Manages Back Pain
Dr. Troise offers a range of services to help people find relief from their upper, middle, and low back pain:
- Chiropractic adjustments, including Sacro-Occipital Technique and Gonstead Technique.
- Corrective exercises.
- Applied kinesiology, which helps diagnose and correct dysfunction related to internal organs.
- Lifestyle and nutritional counseling.
Chiropractic services have plenty of evidence (published in esteemed peer-reviewed journals like the Annals of Internal Medicine) supporting their effectiveness and safety, but if you're still not convinced, we also have plenty of patient testimonials to attest to the scientific literature. It truly is our joy to help people find relief from their back pain and get back to the active and healthy lifestyles they want.
Is Your Back Pain Limiting Your Daily Participation in Life?
Dr. Vanessa Troise, D.C., and the rest of her chiropractic and wellness team have seen firsthand how individualized and holistic treatment can alleviate even the most challenging cases of back pain. If you're ready to get your healing started, contact our chiropractic clinic in North Massapequa, NY at (516) 798-1887.